I made a calculator from scratch and I’m proud of it.
After I built it I had to test it and discovered issues like when you add more than one number. Or decimal places were working but not when it was zero point something. So I had to go back to my code and diagnose and fix these, which I found very simple because I knew all the code and what it was doing.
It’s also in dark mode so you feel cool.
Fun exercise but it’s a little daunting that this is only the third project of the App Challenge I’m working through. I think there’s 100 and they get harder as you go along.
Try it here: My Calc
Let me know if you find any bugs! You can see the code here: GitHub.